Subject: [Leica] Re: My trek to Switzerland
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat Mar 3 07:44:58 2007

Nathan, you have again documented another trip with some very
pleasing imagery.  A winter wonderland as it were!  Standouts for
me were, "Still Snowing" - "Flums Train Station" - "Cleaning the Road"
"Waiting Together" - "Conversation" - and "Clouds over Zurich"

Montie

>OK, now for the images: they include the drive down through Germany,
images from the mountains, and images from yesterday's day trip to
Zurich, where I had a pleasant walk and lunch with one of our Swiss
LUGgers, Didier Ludwig. Switzerland is a wonderful place as always,
even though this year's weather is definitely not what it should be
at this time of the year. It is all here:
http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/2535772

Comments and critique are appreciated as always.

Nathan