Subject: [Leica] IMG: Game Day, Spring Training 2007
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Mar 3 13:34:27 2007

Fine pictures Adam!
Saludos cordiales
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Adam Bridge
Enviado el: s?bado, 03 de marzo de 2007 5:44
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] IMG: Game Day, Spring Training 2007

I won't bore you with baseball images, for the most part, but I thought I'd
share some of these from the crowd, taken for my Game Day project, now in
its 3rd year. Or is it 4th?

Still haven't mastered Lightroom yet for doing obvious things but it did
make a web page again with images big enough to view.

All taken with the M8 and converted into B&W in Lightroom. I think I might
like Alien Skin's program better but on  my laptop I don't have to shift out
of Lightroom and it saves memory.

<http://www.idea-processing.com/Images/2007-GameDay-2/>

Thanks for looking! Comments welcome, but of course...

Adam