Subject: [Leica] IMG Yosemite & DLWS Workshop
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 3 14:13:56 2007

Bob,

Good info and pics from your workshop.  As for the IR filters, I did not
wait for the Leica pair, I also have more than 2 lenses,and all but one are
39mm so I ordered 2 from the local camera shop.  I got the Heliopan filters
and they work great.  You mentioned the IR filters caused a problem with
your WA lens, what focal length?  They work great with my 35mm lens, and no
color problems that I can see.  Is this a problem with the super wides?  If
so I guess this means only Leica lenses for SWA's on the M8?  Not good for
the budget. ;-)

Gene