Subject: [Leica] I wonder
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sat Mar 3 14:15:26 2007

Hi All:
I was cleaning out some articles I had put away years ago and I came across
a gem. I found a mint "Canon Accessory Coupler" for a Canon 7. I know these
are pretty rare. What is something like that worth?  I have a lovely  7, but
the coupler was bought in a prior life, and I forgot entirely that I had it.
It comes in a spotless white Canon case, made for it. Any thoughts as to
value? vroger