Subject: [Leica] Rapidwinder warning
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Mar 3 16:14:10 2007

So far they haven't discovered the stylus for my Palm Pilot.  A friend did
just about get his pinky slides confiscated the other day.  He played a
little Robert Johnson to show how they worked, and everything was OK.  On a
busy day he might have been SOL.

Ken

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Rapidwinder warning)
Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Rapidwinder warning)