Subject: [Leica] Camera store in Santa Fe
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat Mar 3 22:28:02 2007

Jeffery Smith wrote:
They claim to have a large stock of collectible cameras. I'll let the
airport blast my FP4+ and will get my TRI-X there.
=======================================

Camera & Darkroom is a good store but the SF branch is kind of small.  Their
main store is in ABQ a few blocks from me.  It could be the store near the
Univ. that Jon mentioned but now it's moved a few blocks east.  They should
have plenty of Tri-X unless the LHSA locusts descend en masse.  If you have
any trouble finding film give me a call and I'll buy some here and bring it
up for the LUG dinner.  The ABQ C&D has an impressive used camera inventory
but I'm not that familiar with the SF branch.  Another good store in ABQ is
Kurt's Camera Corral, about a block away from Camera & Darkroom and even
nearer to my house.  (They did have a really nice IIIg recently but sold
it.  Also a minty Nikon F w/1.4 for $350 -- also sold).  There's a good
E6/C41 lab here in ABQ (Carl's Darkroom) if you have the need.  3 hrs
turnaround most of the time.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE