Subject: [Leica] IMG: serious baseball images now
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Mar 4 19:33:03 2007

Okay, enough of the artsy images now we're into some serious baseball
shots. Welllll, okay, a FEW artsy-fartsy sorta shots are included.

<http://www.idea-processing.com/Images/2007-GameDay-4>

All of these were show with the Canon 1Ds Mk II, 70-200 f2.8L with the
2X teleconverter slapped on for good measure. I was keeping score
while shooting these, not to mention snarfing down my first great hot
dog of the season - well the first in over a year now that I think
about it. Some were shot in rapid sequence mode, I'm embarrassed to
say. But I gotta own it because it's probably there in the EXIF data
with the images.

Reactions/comments are invited of course.

Adam

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: serious baseball images now)