Subject: [Leica] IMG: Florida Wildlife
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Mar 5 18:34:32 2007

Yes, it's a growing(no pun intended) trend around WDW. Shame really. I think
they'll need at least 3,000 engineers soon to figure
out weight limits on Space Mountain and Splash Mountain.

When Epcot was being built my dad was one of thousands of engineers just
wanting to work on at least one part of it.

Chris

Message from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] IMG: Florida Wildlife)