Subject: [Leica] IMG: Florida Wildlife
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon Mar 5 19:57:38 2007

Steve,
I have been a diabetic for the last 15 years. I have controlled it by a
combination of  a strict diet, regular meals, regular exercise, yoga and
meditation. I do not take medicines for the condition. All it requires is
the discipline to change your lifestyle to what is required. USA suffers
from a raft of lifestyle diseases ( as does India), yet nobody seems to be
willing to change their lifestyle?
Cheers
Jayanand