Subject: [Leica] LHSA meeting -- now Las Vegas
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Mar 5 21:18:58 2007

This post reminds me of the fact that during the 14 years of living in
the US, during which time we had several black friends and co-workers, I
never, not once, heard any of them referring to themselves as
"African-American". That PC expression is heard on TV, in speeches and
the like, but I have never met an ordinary person who used it.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands