Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 9 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Mar 5 23:32:28 2007

Thanks George, I was really pushing it as it was. Remember the wire fence?

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2007v09/IMGP3639.jpg.html

In the photo you mention below, I was hanging over it getting as much
as the foreground as I could.

It is an electric fence :-)

Thanks! The place is just down the road from me so I'll give it a new
shot, most definitely. I am always fascinated by the place since it
looks so different depending on the seasons and water level.

Daniel