Subject: [Leica] Lightroom question
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Tue Mar 6 06:28:19 2007

Wow, I almost missed this thread - traveling to Minnesota for a few days.

I've never printed more than a few pages in one go before. And when I did, I
swear they piled up in the print queue, but I might have sent them
separately...

Let me ask the guy responsible for printing what is going on and get back to
you...

I do already have a tweak request in that the print queue has the *name* of
the image being printed instead of the generic thing listed there...