Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #09
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Mar 6 07:37:54 2007

Len
Did not notice that before! I found a shot from a slightly different angle
and enlarged it. It's indeed a finger, but not exactly in the position you
believed:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Didier/various/finger.jpg.html>
The house, "Herberge zur Heimat", is an evangelic hostel for homeless people
so the upraised fore- (not middle:-) finger can be understood...
Didier

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #09)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #09)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #09)