Subject: [Leica] M8 Firmware Update available.
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Mar 6 08:47:23 2007

I just upgraded to ver. 1.092 and immediately find the AWB with
tungsten lighting to be a great improvement. I normally need to
adjust the color temperature in the Adobe camera raw converter. With
the new firmware I could not improve the WB. Time and a lot more
photos will confirm the improvement. I was using a 35mm Summicron
Asph with a Heliopan IR/UV filter. I'll take some photos outdoors as
soon as the wind chill gets out of the single digits.

Len