Subject: [Leica] Exposure and Development
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Mar 6 18:55:20 2007

On 3/5/07 1:22 AM, "Philippe Amard" <phamard@numericable.fr> typed:

> Hi Mark,
>
> is this
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Oiseaux/The_Eye_To_Doug.jpg.html>wh
> at
> you are refering to?
>
> I'm not so sure I understand you well and in any case, even if I'm very
> pleased with the background and eye, I feel frustrated at the much too
> much "black-bird". I'm not Doug for sure.
>
> Yours
> Phil...x
> ..

I was referring to "classic" in my mind at least examples of trees in the
sunlight. Sun glinting off the leaves. Zone XIII areas if your into that.
Scintillating highlights needing detail. And being exposed for; put at just
the right place on the shoulder. Not behind the head between the ears.just
below  the crew cut line.
I'm back after both my server went out and right as it was just about up my
modem went out. And when I tried to call Time Warner my phone didn't work.
First two tries.
Somebody was jamming my Frequencies. Kenneth..
But back in tune with the universe. What key? News at 11.
Been off line for 4 days I think.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY