Subject: [Leica] OT: Lightroom, Aperture, or CS3
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Mar 6 19:43:14 2007

Tina writes:

> I love Lightroom and use it to sort, edit, and do basic
> color and exposure adjustments and to add keywords that apply to a
> whole series.  Then I export the files as tiffs to PSCS2 to finish
> the fine tuning and keywording.

This may have been already asked and answered, but why do you save them
as tiffs rather than dngs?

If you exported them as dngs you could give them an extra tweak (if
desired) in Adobe Camera Raw (in Bridge) whereas you cannot do that if
they are tiffs, correct?

And, do you do the keywording in PSCS2, or (IIRC) somewhere later in the
workflow process, in iView MediaPro?

Inquiring minds want to know....and to remember....

--Bob

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: Lightroom, Aperture, or CS3)