Subject: [Leica] A Weakening... Somebody Stop Me!
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Tue Mar 6 19:43:19 2007

And CL. The instructions originated from Leitz and have been
reprinted in each and every catalogue since the M5 and CL came out.

John Collier

Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] A Weakening... Somebody Stop Me!)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] A Weakening... Somebody Stop Me!)
Message from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] A Weakening... Somebody Stop Me!)