Subject: [Leica] Supersize me
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 7 07:44:59 2007

Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> wrote:

> remember, not just what you eat... rather the amount is ummmmm,
> wouldn't you say,  important...

the basic equation is quite simple - caloric intake vs. caloric output -
OTOH the physiological and psycological effects of various forms of input
and output are poorly understood by many of us.  Over-simplifying, better
quality input (few processed foods) generally leads to better quality
output (more endurance & speed, less stress, cleaner arteries, etc.).

> I offer that good photos that provoke us are not taboo...
>
> look at what Tina's images have done to provoke thought, insight...
> and just maybe
>
> help people...
>
> in the name of photojournalism...
>
> Tina's work has always shown that she profoundly cares about people,

Agreed!

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?