Subject: [Leica] img: Pimp my ride
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Mar 7 11:10:52 2007

Hi Brian,

I'm not a native English speaker and live outside the USA. But pimp my
ride is very well known here in the Netherlands. It really is very
popular. I think it is on MTV here.
Actually it is very normal now to say you've pimped something. I guess
the word pimping will be in the next version of our national dictionary.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema