Subject: [Leica] Supersize me
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Mar 7 11:13:59 2007

Phil Swango writes in part:

> I was in the Big Texan once when a guy actually finished that 72 oz. steak.

This seems a common gimmick since John Candy ate the ol' 96er in The Great
Outdoors. I try to avoid such restaurants.

I could pack down the beef 20 years ago when duty called, especially at
Caesar's Steak House in Calgary. One of the great steakhouses of the world
btw. Biggest steak ever offered there was a 20 oz T-bone. The still have it
on their menu but sales on this one seem to have fallen.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Supersize me)