Subject: [Leica] Supersize me
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed Mar 7 15:48:37 2007

Greg Lorenzo wrote:
He frequently ate dinner at my favorite Calgary Italian Restaurant, La Dolce
Vita, when he was here filming Cool Runnings. Frank, the owner and chef,
said John ate pretty much the same meal every night: 7 spit roasted chickens
with all the trimmings!

OMG!  Surely you jest!  I watched a friend eat 3 prime ribs in Las Vegas one
night but at least he didn't eat any sides, just the meat.  Same guy would
stop off at McD's for an appetizer (i.e. Big Mac) before a dinner at home of
6 pork chops and trimmings.  Heart attack at 42.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] Supersize me)