Subject: [Leica] img: Pimp my ride
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Mar 7 16:26:32 2007

"please modify my motor vehicle so that it resembles that of a caricature
of an African American who has a great deal of money from
controlling a prostitution ring, but little good taste or personal
restraint".

Doonesbury...... forget it, no-one understands Doonesbury.

Cheers
Hoppy
Language translation services