Subject: [Leica] hand grip for Leica CL
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Mar 7 21:17:16 2007

On 3/7/07 10:47 PM, "Jeff S. Matsler" <jeffmatsler@amaonline.com> typed:

> Hello,
>
> The CL lenses (Rokkor) take a 40.5mm threaded filter.
>
> There's a guy right now on ebay selling a set of NIB old stock filter sets
> for the CL / CLE.  He seems to have a ton of them and he's selling them
> BIN.
> I've thought about getting them - I haven't ruled it out - although I've
> got
> Voighlander (real Voightlander) filters in that size.
>
> I don't remember the ebay number, but if you do a search, it should turn
> up.
>
> Minolta made a bag for the CL / CLE that will house the either camera and
> its particular lenses.  There's almost always one on ebay.
>
> Jeff M

As my 40 Summicron C is my favorite lens I did a search for BIN

Top of the list is good old Osama bin Laden
He always gets a lot of hits.

Then comes
"Ich bin ein Berliner"

Then there is: bin file
Bin extractor

But no clue as to what is being referred to here.
Is this eBay talk?

If it is may I suggest that not everybody is on eBay.
And therefore do not talk the talk. Nor walk the walk.

Could someone get me a yellow green filter from this guy? And or a red?
Light or dark? Or medium.
I still know where my checkbook is and tomorrow I'm having a certified check
made out but no Playpal.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY