Subject: [Leica] Re: 25mm f/1.4 "normal" 4/3's lens hits
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Thu Mar 8 07:36:21 2007

The size of the L1/DL3 is a big disappointment to me.

When announced I saw these as a possible alternative to M cameras -- a
design that looks like was intentionally mimicked in these new cameras.

But they are bricks in comparison. The Leica zoom is a great idea but it
also large and heavy -- at least in the context of someone looking for an M
alternative.

Why won't these companies CALL ME and ask what camera(s) they should make???

Dave.
--
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com
2007 PAW: www.david-keenan.com/paw