Subject: [Leica] Re: 4/3 cameras NOW STUDENTS USE?
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Mar 8 13:04:44 2007

Students of photography are still students of photography -tonight my
students will be looking at work by Helen Levit, Joel Meyerowitz, and
Charles Moore, among others. Don't confuse photo students with students with
cell phone cameras; there's always been a huge difference between photo
students and students who happen to take photos.