Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy P'sESO
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Mar 8 14:27:53 2007

Hi Hoppy,

I want to comment both of your posted pictures, on this ones I like very
much how you shot your childrens, on the Sydney shots I've found some ones
really good as the one of the night,
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/Sydney+Harbourside/hs6.jpg.htmland

And the details of the ships:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/Sydney+Harbourside/hs9.jpg.html