Subject: [Leica] IMG: Simplicity in the snow
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Mar 8 15:51:32 2007

Hugh, I needed to sneak up on your pics via Luis' response. The link was
broken for me in your original. The second is my favourite.
Clean and minimalist with the two track lines intersecting. The snow is
obviously demanding to get the exposure to your taste. Maybe
at least a stop bigger to prevent the white being rendered near grey by the
meter?

These pics are quite spotted, what's going on there from the M8?

Cheers
Hoppy