Subject: [Leica] ltm to M adaptors
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Mar 8 18:01:51 2007

OK, but won't a small infinity error be unnoticeable with a big wide? The
focusing is nearly academic with a super wide, I would
have thought. I'd just invest in one CV adaptor anyway (I have a couple and
they are very good).  Never played with wider than a 20,
myself. I have enough trouble managing levels with a 25. Probably need to go
and serve an apprenticeship with Jim Hemenway or
someone. I found the little CV 25 to be very neat and compact. Click stopped
focusing, no rangefinder coupling. But it did funny
things with appearing to clump the grain on b&w. Maybe a correction issue?
I've got the little 2.5 35 Skopar in LTM. It works well
for the price. Just bought a 2.5 50 too. It's to use on my 111c for fun.
I'm guessing that a 12mm lens might not be cheap. Might as well have a good
adaptor. Sometimes may be had cheaply on the Bay.

Cheers
Hoppy