Subject: [Leica] OT: Mountain-Climbing and Ansel Adams and Mark Rabiner
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Mar 8 21:20:45 2007

At 11:46 PM 3/8/2007, Mark Rabiner wrote:

 >I've been walking by the Dakota coming home often not knowing what it was.
 >I walked by it the night before last coming back from the Movie at Lincoln
 >center.
 >But found out earlier this week about it.

Mark Rabiner, I like you and respect you as a good friend.

READ Jack Finney's TIME AND AGAIN and much of
this will be made clear.  Finney does the
research for you.  Quit being resistant.  Go get
the book and read it.  You will learn a lot, even
if the book is a bit of a fraud, as is explained
in the afterword.  But it is really worth a read,
especially for someone there.  And take a walk
around Grammercy Park for me.  <he grins>

Quite spluttering and go read the book.  I am
certain that the local library has multiple
copies for your purview.  Uh?  You DO have a
library card, don't you?  (Once I walked my fat
butt down here from Roanoke, my wife gave me one
day and then frog-marched me over to the Chester
Branch of the Chesterfield Public Library to get
a card.  I now have library cards at three public
libraries.)  Mark, can the crap and go read Finney.  You will learn a LOT.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: Mountain-Climbing and Ansel Adams and Mark Rabiner)