Subject: [Leica] Re: Spotmatic
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Mar 9 03:08:18 2007

I still have (access) to my Spotmatics, one chrome and one black
paint. My brother has them.

I took out Rebecca's (my daughter's) Pentax istDL last week with
28/2.8 AF Pentax lens on it.

Very, very comfortable SLR. It is the only SLR I could really consider
carrying around instead of an M-body. I agree Nick.

The quality of Pentax lenses have always been top notch too. I am
really happy to see them still around on the market.

Daniel