Subject: [Leica] Friday FS - Blowing my own horn....
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Mar 9 12:38:01 2007

All:

As is typical, these days, I rarely hear from the people who buy my
prints... the order comes in, the print goes out, and that's the end of it.

Recently, a chap, on the east coast of the US, bought two of my
wildlife prints.  I was flattered, when he ordered them, saying:

But, I was really pleased when he wrote back, to say:

>  "I got the photos in the mail and they look stunning. I really
> like the frame and the matting also."

  He then went on to demand to know what else I had, that was not on
my regular "for sale" list!  I managed to find 3 or 4 photos that he
might find interesting and he has just bought two more if them!   :-)

Now, I have decided to add one of them to my list of offerings.

http://www.telyt.50megs.com/nab_alb_grebe.htm

My prints are very reasonably priced,  at just $59, as I found a
source of very attractive, yet inexpensive, frames which look very
much like the black metal frames most photographers are so fond
of.  And, I do all the framing myself, to save on costs.  In fact,
I've not been able to find a professional framer who would frame my
prints for what I sell them for!

These are true photographs (not inkjet prints) and look great on any
wall. They make great gifts for anyone interested in nature or photography.

Visa & Mastercard accepted though PayPal. There are 28 different
photos available and you can see them all, at:

www.telyt.com.

BTW: If you have the need, publication rights to many of these photos
can now be purchased at: http://tinyurl.com/2amll4 - but the genuine
article cost considerably less!

Thanks for reading.
---