Subject: [Leica] how to block users
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Mar 9 14:49:30 2007

I would get them to stop ASAP. All the fool has to do is send
something with minors in it and you could be accused of dealing in
child pornography. Sure you can explain things but usually your
reputation, employment future, and family situation are in tatters by
the time things are sorted out. No joke.

Worse comes to worse, I am sure their supervisor (or higher) would
gladly nip a nasty press scandal in the bud.

John Collier