Subject: [Leica] Tri-Elmar Question
From: peterson_art at hotmail.com (Art Peterson)
Date: Sat Mar 10 05:05:16 2007

Leica-Jersey may be slow all by themselves, and sometimes they have to send
the equipment back to Leica-Germany, which adds to the slowness; but I would
suggest at least talking to them about the Tri-Elmar problem, as mine had a
similar problem, and they fixed it just fine.  I can't tell you how much it
cost, though, because it was done under warranty, and I don't recall whether
it had to go back to Germany for the fix.

Art Peterson