Subject: [Leica] With the Rollei 35S
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Mar 10 13:07:45 2007

It is a wonderful lens. The camera itself is a bit quirky, but I got
used to that. But the guess the distance thing of it never worked
with me.
You did some geat work with it. Meaning that in the hands of a
capable person, the lens quality is at least on par with 'any' Leica
40mm (or any 35 or 50 from that era at 2.8).
But on camera body ergonomics, nothing can beat a Leica.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 10-mrt-07, om 21:19 heeft Luis Ripoll het volgende geschreven: