Subject: [Leica] With the Rollei 35S
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Mar 10 14:25:04 2007

Luis--

We tend here to reward the strong individual frame. We often miss the
wider vision. Your work is much like Ball Arche's to me.

This batch does not have one image that just knocks me over, but as a
body they are REALLY making a cumulative message that tells me about
the region. In this era of print-on-demand, I see a book coming.

Keep gathering.

Ric