Subject: [Leica] Tri-Elmar Question
From: chatterjees at charter.net (chatterjees@charter.net)
Date: Sat Mar 10 18:20:13 2007

Barney - I had the same problem you and Art Petersen described. My 3E was
sent back to Solm for the mechanical repairs, under warranty. At that time,
about 4 years ago, only Germany could do the repair and/or upgrade. It took
about 8 weeks from the time I sent it to NJ until its return. To be fair to
the people in Solm, 4 of the 8 weeks were during Oktober Fest.
Sid Chatterjee