Subject: [Leica] how to block users
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Mar 11 10:33:19 2007

Eric,

assuming that it is someone whose address you get at the head of the mail
simply
  go to "Tools" or its equivalent in your browser and then go to "Message
Filters" (or equivalent) and it will guide you through how to create a
straightforward message filter. You simply enter the "From" name in the
filter
and it will send mail from that email address to "junk" or to "Trash"
whichever
you select.

Should only take a few moments,

Hoping that you don't filter this out ;-)

Peter Dzwig