Subject: [Leica] PESO: a sunny day
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Mar 11 13:19:20 2007

>Better now after you reload it?

Yes definitely!

>About the Groenendaeler: the photo was taken at about 500m from
>Ch?teau Groenedael, where this beautiful dog was 'invented'.
>Philippe

My family and me were having long discussions about what new dog we want to
buy. The Groenendael was evaluated, too, but the final choice went to a
smaller dog. We ordered a "Lagotto Romagnolo" from a breeder. That's an
italian truffle dog, or better said, THE truffle dog there is. Looks a bit
like a poodle. That will give me a lot of walks, photographs, and hopefully
truffles! We've had an old, big and heavy Sarplaninac (Yugoslavian shepherd
dog) which I had bought over there before the war. But this breed is way too
strong and strong minded to let go out with children alone. Though it was a
female dog, she did not miss any occasion to show who is the boss, and
dominated every other dog if he did not surrender immediately. Nothing
special about a dog that is breeded to guard sheeps from wolves, but not
easy to handle in urban environments.

Didier

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PESO: a sunny day)
Message from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] PESO: a sunny day)