Subject: [Leica] PESO: a sunny day
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 15:26:05 2007

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:19:37 +0100, Philippe Orlent
_philippe.orlent@pandora.be_ (mailto:philippe.orlent@pandora.be)   wrote:
"Meanwhile I changed  it, following Didier's suggestion ..."

Hi Phillipe,

I enjoyed, the Groenendaal picture, and I feel the flare only adds to  it.
Likewise the HDR version. I can only be impressed by your facility  with
Photoshop.

I didn't see any aperture artifacts in the original - were they  removed
manually in that one also?

Very best regards,

Ira
http://www.aol.com.