Subject: [Leica] Re: Spotmatic
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Mar 12 19:44:46 2007

On 3/12/07 11:08 PM, "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com> typed:

> D40.  The new 410 and 510 Oly bodies looked really good.  Small, good
> viewfinder for price, takes the Leica 25 f1.4.....
>
> On 3/12/07, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 3/12/07 10:46 PM, "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com> typed:
>>
>>> That and it only uses "S" lenses so the old and not so old isn't so hot.
>>>

>> The 4/3 or the D40?
>>
>> Mark Rabiner

And the other companies who join the 4/3's bandwagon.
Panasonic, Olympus, Leica.
I'm sure Sigma if not now soon.
Followed by Tau and Upsilon

I notice that "normal" numbers are Arabic numbers as I find myself looking
up the Greek system.
Boy don't tell mention that to the guys at the airport!
"this is my drivers license you'll notice the numbers are in Arabic!"
"Beeeeeeeeep"

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY