Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica CL and Rollei 35SE batteries
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon Mar 12 23:30:18 2007

On Mar 13, 2007, at 12:20 AM, Nick Roberts wrote:

> [...]

Hmmmm... I'm willing to be corrected, but I thought that the voltage
curve of silver-oxide batteries  was similar to that of mercury
batteries.  I've gotten my Leicaflexes converted to use the 1.5-volt
625s silver-oxide batteries with no ill effect.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson) ([Leica] Re: Leica CL and Rollei 35SE batteries)