Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: M8 color first time
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue Mar 13 07:17:36 2007

Stan - don't know about the branches, but there is a cast on the
coats of the lads standing on the rocks in:

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Hugh+Thompson/City+Walks/
> L1000116.jpg.html>

.... anyway the filters are arriving soon ......... we hope

Hugh

On 12-Mar-07, at 11:24 AM, Stan Yoder wrote:

> Hugh, A little hard to tell, but is there a slight magenta (egad!)
> tinge to the upper tree branches in a couple of your pix? If so,
> that's the same as in my first M8 outdoor shots yesterday.

I think the branches already had a color to the bark

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Re: IMG: M8 color first time)