Subject: [Leica] PAW: Baptism
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Mar 13 13:47:18 2007

Hi Brian,
Great capture of the moment and of the people's positions and
expressions. A bit of a purple color cast, I think, and the focus
seems to be on the announcement boardrarther than on the people.
Did you fix the lens at hyperfocal distance? I read on Luminous
Landscape that due to the cropping factor of the M8 one should use
the scale at one aperture stop less than the one you actually use,
when using this technique
This could explain the focus shift to the back.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 12-mrt-07, om 17:25 heeft Brian Reid het volgende geschreven: