Subject: [Leica] A cold day in March....14 years ago
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Mar 13 18:08:11 2007

At 09:57 PM 3/13/2007, you wrote:
>Anyway, after a March day in the 80's I thought it may be interesting to
>remember another March day where the wind chill was something like -50.
>Harrison McClary

Amazing.  I really like seeing these old photos.  As far as the
weather goes, we could still have snow.  It has snowed many times in
South Carolina right around Easter - just in time to kill all of the
flowering plants and ruin the peach crop!!  It was in the 80's today
though and is supposed to be again tomorrow.  We plowed the garden
last week-end.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio