Subject: [Leica] For Hoppy
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Mar 13 21:22:25 2007

I sent the following message to Hoppy privately the other day to comment
on his Sydney images, but his ISP does like my ISP, so I am having to
send it on-list:

What a great place, Hoppy! One of these years I am going to overcome my
aversion to loooong flights and visit Australia.

As for beer, Hoegarden is a nice summer beer; Stella is just plain
plunk. I picked up some of my favourites in Brussels yesterday: Keizer
Karel (first brewed in 2000 to commemorate the 500th anniversary of
Charles V's birth in Gent), Achel, Kwak...

Cheers :-)

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands