Subject: [Leica] Fw: Rangefinder adjustment
From: hankpix at juno.com (hankpix@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 05:58:33 2007

Hello Everyone,
    Cited below is Leica's response to my request for information about  the
correct tool to use to adjust the rangefinder on a later M4-2. I thought a
small offset slotted screwdriver would do the trick.
     If anyone has performed this operation on an M4-2 with a tool that
doesn't cost as much as the Taj Mahal, I'd very much appreciate learning
what tool he/she used.
      By the way, I've had excellent response to my call for teenage photos
from several high schools nationwide, but I'm still on the lookout for a few
more.
Thanks to all,
Hank