Subject: [Leica] M8 use filters or not
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Wed Mar 14 08:02:19 2007

AFAIK there is no passport warranty on the M8. Would be delighted to
be proved wrong.

John Collier

On 14-Mar-07, at 4:43 AM, Frank Dernie wrote:

> I have not normally had a problem purchasing abroad and almost all
> my Leica kit was second hand, but with the M8 I thought buying new
> through a local dealer was most prudent, particularly if I need the
> benefit of the passport warranty.

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] M8 use filters or not)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M8 use filters or not)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] M8 use filters or not)