Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Birds
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Mar 14 14:18:50 2007

It's photos like Doug's that make us want to be better photographers.
But I really appreciate the work he must have put in to get where he
is now. It's fun but like any other type of photography it's not
easy. I know the comments by the Lugger's like you and many others
help a lot.

Thanks for your comments and for looking.
Len