Subject: [Leica] Re: Last Saturday in New Orleans
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Mar 15 13:19:30 2007

I only spent a few minutes underneath the bridge. With the USS New Orleans
in, Apache helicopters were circling overhead the whole
time. I did not want to be the "terrorist" that got busted photographing a
bridge. My bride later that day would not have been
happy.

The "Skaters" were doing patrols along the Miss River next to the USS New
Orleans. They are looking under the wharf in my image. I
did think of skaters though since they had helmets and were heavily tattooed.

Yeah, a kid armed and loaded. He gave me a couple of stares. This time the
soldiers had clips in the guns unlike during Katrina.

Chris