Subject: [Leica] M8 - a reversal of viewpoint
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Mar 15 17:23:31 2007

Nighttime is dangerous down here. I'll give it a workout at breakfast at the
Touche' Caf? tomorrow morning.

I have to admit that Tina, Sonny, and Wade were probably the three to push
me to the point of buying one. I have never know any of them to praise a
dog, and all three seemed to be in love with it. Liking it and being in love
with it are very different. ;-)